This consultation took place in June 2007. The final report and response document can be accessed here as well as the following technical reports:
Conditions developed for water resources
- SNIFFER Project WFD82. Guidance on flow releases from impoundments to implement the Water Framework Directive. Final Report. March 2007
- SNIFFER Project WFD82. Task 2 Report. Guidance on compensation flows and freshets. Final Report. Feb 2007.
- SNIFFER Project WFD83 (2007). Water resource standards for freshwater flows to transitional water bodies. Final Report. Entec 18974.
- SNIFFER Project WFD48. Development of environmental standards (water resources). Stage 3: Environmental Standards. Final Report. (March 2006)
Conditions developed for hydromorphology
- SNIFFER Project WFD49 (Rivers) (2006). A new impact assessment tool to support river engineering regulatory decisions (August 2006).
- SNIFFER Project WFD49 (Rivers) (2006). A new impact assessment tool to support river engineering regulatory decisions. Peer review short summary and response (August 2006)
- SNIFFER Project WFD49c 2006). Trialling of MImAS and proposed Environmental Standards.
- Proposed EQS for WFD Annex VIII Substances: linuron
- Guidance on the use of sampling data for decision making — Compliance with thresholds and classification systems